We offer sophisticated guidance with a personal approach that is rooted in a deep understanding of you, your family, and your objectives. That’s how we help bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
We’re your trusted counsel.
Our underlying philosophy is patience and empathy. We listen. We share our expertise. We encourage you to ask questions. We take the complex and explain it simply.
We work closely with your other trusted advisors, including attorneys and CPAs as needed. That way your financial strategy is not only coordinated, but comprehensive.
We’re here for you every step of the way – to share updates and meet one-on-one where and when it’s convenient for you. For some clients that’s in the office or over the phone. For others, it’s meeting for pizza on their porch. Whenever you want to connect, we’re ready. After all, your finances don’t take the weekend off, neither do we.
We go beyond the numbers.
That’s why we do more than just build spreadsheets and crunch numbers. We take into consideration your emotional, physical, and financial well-being. For example, a retirement-related risk few people talk about is depression. It’s a real issue that many of our clients have experienced. And we deal with that. We share our experiences so that you can minimize your own risk and better prepare for life’s challenges.
We provide support and guidance for those:
- Managing their 401k
- Changing careers
- Determining spending boundaries in retirement
- Safeguarding net worth through asset protection strategies
- Financing the cost of rehabilitation and long-term care
- Structuring tax efficient retirement income withdrawals
- Optimizing retirement and Social Security benefits
- Adjusting their financial and life plans after a spouse has passed away
- Dealing with a loved one’s declining mental capacity
- Seeking unique planning solutions for alternative or nontraditional lifestyles
- Ensuring the long-term care of a beloved pet through estate planning