Our process begins with you.
We start by asking questions and listening intently. That’s how we design a wealth management plan that is uniquely tailored to you and your objectives. The entire process is collaborative, thoughtful, methodical, and focused on the long-term.
- Get to know you, your family, and your goals
- Understand your risk tolerance
- Identify your needs, wants, and wishes
- To make the most of this meeting, review our What to Bring to Our Initial Meeting document.
- Review financial statements, tax returns and other documents
- Analyze current portfolio and conduct a tax- and fee-efficiency review of existing investments
- Perform estate and wealth planning analysis
- Prepare an investment portfolio tailored to your unique needs
- Create a retirement plan and a strategy to optimize Social Security benefits
- Determine a detailed timeline, with key milestones
- Open new accounts, transfer assets, and implement wealth management plan
- Execute agreed-upon investment strategy
- Follow-up on action items to ensure they are completed
- Coordinate with your professional advisors and family members
- Evaluate your investment performance
- Meet regularly to discuss progress
- Cultivate and reinforce positive financial behavior
- Adjust based on changing goals, circumstances, and market conditions